Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY HOLIDAY COOKIE ENTRY


For the Nestle holiday cookie contest, I entered Chocolate-Almond Snowballs.  These are fudgy treats covered in white chocolate ganache and coconut.  Two bites of deliciousness.  The dough is made in a food processor, so easy.  The recipe is now on the Nestle Facebook Ap.  You can get it by clicking here.  Once you are at the site, click on "view entries."  Scroll down till you see the above photo.  Unless, of course, you get sidetracked by some of the other great recipes.  This contest has judges, but if you have a spare minute, would love you to leave a comment.  I don't expect to win, but it was fun coming up with an original, easy recipe.  The extra bonus here is that I have a new Christmas cookie and it's one of my top faves.

4 comments:

Denise said...

That looks so yummy Judy! I can't wait to try it out. I am also planning on making that yummy brined turkey again this year!

Judy said...

Thank you Denise, so glad you like the turkey and hope you like the cookie as much as I do.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious... sounds like a winner to me!

Rita said...

These look so good; a great creation to add on our cookie platter. Good luck.
Rita