Friday, February 22, 2008

ANOTHER CONTEST WIN!

I was notified yesterday that I'm one of 15 finalists in the Betty Crocker Bake Life Sweeter cookie mix contest. My winning submission was "Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars." In mid-March, all recipes will be online and you'll have an opportunity to vote for your favorite. If my recipe gets the most votes, I'll win an extra $500. I'll keep you posted when it's time to vote. As a finalist, the school of my choice will receive 1,000 boxtops. I'll be donating the boxtops to
St. Paul Education Center. They were quite thrilled to learn of it. I don't expect to win the Grand Prize for this submission, but I'm thrilled to be a finalist and hope I can get the popular vote. The judges will determine the Grand Prize winner and their decision will be based on creativity and taste.

No comments: