Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BETTY CROCKER BAKE LIFE SWEETER FINALIST RECIPES ARE ONLINE!

Betty Crocker has a cookie recipe contest every year. They pick 15 finalists and then publish the 15 recipes online, where the public can vote for their favorite. Unfortunately, it isn't really a "vote for the best recipe" contest; it becomes a "who knows the most people they can get to vote for them" contest. Well, the recipes are online, and I am one of the finalists this year.

My recipe is "pumpkin streusel cheesecake bars." If you would like to vote, here is the info:

1. Go to bettycrocker.com.
2. Scroll down till you see the yellow cupcake. There is a square to the left of it that is for
Bake Life Sweeter voting. Click on the link.
3. Register (if you aren't already registered). It only takes a few minutes and it doesn't cost
anything. Once you've registered, the recipes will come up and you can vote.
4. If you don't see the Bake Life Sweeter voting square, it might be because of your anti-virus
program. You will have to temporarily disable it, then put it back on after you've finished.
5. You can vote once per day until April 16.

I never expected to be a finalist, so I'm certainly not expecting to win. I do appreciate any votes I may receive and I hope some of you will try making this recipe. Pumpkin and cheesecake are two of my favorites, and this recipe is easy and delicious. It also freezes well and will keep in the freezer for several months. I'm off to try my hand at some scones now that I will hopefully post later.



No comments: