Friday, October 31, 2008

PRODUCT REVIEW: SONY CYBERSHOT, 9.1 Megapixels, 15X Optical Zoom


Can you see any difference between these two photos? There should be a difference, because the top photo was taken with my new camera. After months of research, my hubby bought what he thinks is the next best thing to sliced bread. Since I'm not the world's best photographer, I probably goofed when I took both photos, because I can't see much of a difference. Positioning and lighting are so important, and I am so impatient. Taking more than one shot is also critical, and I'm usually too much in a hurry. I'm not sure we really needed a new camera after all, since neither of us is into photography. But we have it now. In fact, we have two cameras now.
The old camera is a SONY Cyber-shot, 4.1 megapixels, 6.1X optical zoom. It's a nice little camera, and great for idiots like me. The new camera is a SONY Cybershot, 9.1 megapixels, 15X optical zoom -- an updated version of our old one. It's slightly easier to use, but basically the same camera and is supposed to take good close-ups. True confession: I haven't read the instruction manual. Actually, I didn't read the manual for the first camera. I just point and shoot. Some day, when I have lots of time, I'll read the manual and learn more about photography.


1 comment:

Gary said...

What a difference your new camera makes!
Love the clear images :)