Monday, November 1, 2010

CHAMPAGNE VINAIGRETTE

My new love is champagne vinaigrette.  My version uses lots of fresh parsley, chopped fine.  The parsley gives the vinaigrette wonderful flavor and it's also a very healthful herb.  Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, raw parsley also acts as a blood cleanser and helps to keep blood from getting sticky.  I'm so glad it tastes good, too.  You can make the vinaigrette in just minutes, no waiting time either.  Chopping the parsley is easy if you have a sharp knife.  My hubby keeps our knives sharp, and my knife skills have improved since I'm doing so much parsley chopping now.  Get the recipe for champagne vinaigrette.....click here.

8 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

I'm excited abot your recipe. I have zero experience with vinaigrette because we don't care for it, but I would LOVE to have a good one in my files for company. Thank you for sharing.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

Judy, I love your vinaigrette. The champagne vinegar is fabulous. Thanks for telling us about it.
Sam

Ingrid_3Bs said...

I LOVE vinaigrette's and will be checking out the recipe.

Btw, wish I was digging into that salad. Looks fantastic!
~ingrid

daphne said...

Looks exciting. . .Sigh. This looks divine. I would love to make things like this=)

teresa said...

this sounds so delicious, i love viniagrettes.

Kathleen said...

What a great way to liven up a salad!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

This looks great! I have a bottle of champagne vinegar in my pantry that needs to be used...this is perfect!

Barbara said...

Sounds like an excellent vinaigrette, Judy!
And...I don't know why Danielle is still on Top Chef Desserts either!