Monday, November 22, 2010

I CAN DREAM, CAN'T I?



Recently, hubby and I took a trip to Myrtle Beach, Charleston and Orangeburg, South Carolina, and came home via Hot Springs and Waynesville, North Carolina.  It was this trip that made me realize how badly I needed a new suitcase.  


It's not that ours are shabby or anything.  It's just that I want something that's more serviceable and sturdy, yet feminine.  I fell in love with this one:




I love the magenta color and the shape of it, but also admire the sturdy wheels.  It's easier to pull a suitcase that has sturdy wheels that keep the suitcase upright as you pull.  But these wheels also "spin" in different directions, allowing you to easily change directions.  Very functional, yet so pretty and feminine.


I also like this "spinner" in more subdued yet still feminine tones:




But I am dreaming.  There isn't even a trip on the horizon, yet I can't stop thinking how I would love to have a new feminine suitcase.  How about you?



8 comments:

BrookiesCloset said...

I LOVE the magenta one so much. It wouldn't get lost in the hustle of the airport baggage terminal. I'm planning to take my grown children and their families to San Diego in early April for a week on the beach, and I would ♥ new suitcase!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

I have a swivel suitcase like that. You have to get one...they are awesome!

Diane said...

I like the spinner, but no we have no trip on the horizon either. I just look forward to returning to France and summer at the end of March :-) Diane

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

I like your choices. While black looks great with everything, everybody and their brother's bag is black, making finding your luggage on the carousel difficult at the airport.

When you were in Waynesville, you weren't very far from our home. The mountains are beautiful and we love them, but sometimes my heart calls out for the seashore over your way.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Judy.
Sam

teresa said...

that is a pretty suitcase! someday right!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

What a lovely suitcase! I like the magenta! Sounds like you had a wonderful road trip with your hubby! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

How cool are those???? I would love me some new luggage too.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Donna-FFW said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Judy!