Friday, April 25, 2008

BETTY CROCKER BAKE LIFE SWEETER WINNERS ANNOUNCED

The results are in, and I didn't win the popular vote or the grand prize. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I was surprised with the grand prize winner: the cinnamon swirl cookie. It kind of resembles a cinnamon bun, and they're supposed to taste like snickerdoodles. I bet they're good. The popular vote went to the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dreams cookie, which looks like an easy and good recipe. Well, all 15 recipes are winners; they all look interesting, and I can't wait for next year to try again. (Hope they discontinue this voting stuff though; it's a pain for all concerned.) Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the online voting stuff. They're doing it again this year. It's supposed to be a "recipe" contest isn't it? It shouldn't be a popularity contest. I also think that traffic and visits to the site probably has something to do with that change.