Last February, I wrote about the history of chocolate and listed chocolate recipes on this site. Below is my 2010 revised list of favorite chocolate recipes to help you prepare for Valentine's Day, which is less than a week away. All of these recipes have been tried and tested and are top notch.
1. Chocolate Guinness Cake
2. Cook's Country Red Velvet Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting
3. Cream Cheese Brownie Cupcakes and Rocky Road Squares
4. Peanut Butter Mousse Brownies
5. Chocolate Lovers' Muffins
6. Zucchini-Brownie Cupcakes
7. Eating Well's Lava Rocks
8. Penzey's Chocolate-Zucchini Muffins
9. Copycat Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies
If that's not enough to choose from, my next several posts, which will follow quickly, will be chocolate recipes that I think you'll very much enjoy.
I'm trying to make up for lost time. Please forgive me for not visiting your site, I do want to get there, but this catch-up is horrendous. Will be posting an update on Jim's condition tomorrow, at which time I'll know when I'll be traveling.