Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

We're taking a short trip to my hubby's grand-niece's college graduation in Charleston, SC, and then two days with my younger son and DIL.  Will try to check in via laptop, but making no promises.  If your comment doesn't post, please be patient.  I have to check all comments because the spam is never-ending.

In the meantime, my very best wishes to all the mothers out there for their special day on Sunday.  I hope you have a break from the kitchen and that you have someone near and dear to spend your day with.

4 comments:

ann low said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and have a wonderful weekend :)

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

Happy Mother's day Judy.
Sam

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Happy Mom's Day to you, enjoy the graduation!

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Judy! Enjoy the lovely gem of Charleston. I haven't visited her for several years and need to just do it! Hope you enjoy some great eateries too.